Thursday, December 08, 2005

Maybe it is not a waste at all!

The good thing about writing is that you can always go back and check how things evolved. Well I should say I don't feel anymore my life is such a waste.

Yesterday I put down on the paper ten good things I believe I did this year. I listed things in the most variable aspects of my life. I was surprised how easily they came.

Of course I need to improve. And next year the idea is practice some volunteer job. I feel the need to help people, but I still don't know how to do it, But objective is set and I am going to reach it.

On my motorcycle I feel myself in the greatest harmony with it. It is funny how we get integrated with the bike. A few months ago I sent it to revision and when it came back it was so different. The way my bike answered to my commands was unusual. Pirsig related this in his book and I thought he was exagerating. Now I know it is true.

Finally I am using a cool decoration in my helmet; the symbol of the Supreme Soul. You can see it at the bottom of this page http://www.bkwsu.com/ retreat/madhu/m7.html

I can't show it here because it is copyrighted ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home