Thursday, June 02, 2005

Visiting the Buddish temple

One of these weekends we went out for a ride. Until we meet we had no fixed destination. The place should be not so far because it was a Sunday morning and Monday... working day.

So we decided to visit the Buddish temple. I have some affinity with Buddha thoughts so it was a place I was particularly interested in seeing. While riding I could feel how I improved: the turns are soft now, I am breaking in a slow and safe rate. But I still like speed although sometimes I get afraid. My thoughts flew away. As I already mentioned, riding is a meditation exercise. The more you integrate with the bike the more you can meditate. Almost a preparation to visit the sanctuary.

Seeing the temple from the road is an amazing view. The installations are quite big. They have libraries, classrooms and a restaurant with delicious vegetarian food. Those who know me know I love barbecues, but that food was something. Would the love and hubleness of the monks and laymen making the difference?

Anyway it was a pleasant and peaceful ride.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home