Thursday, March 10, 2005

Riding and falling

A friend of mine told me: "Everybody on a motorcycle falls. It is just a matter of time". This is true. Being over two wheels means a constant risk of falling. What keeps you riding is a delicate, dymamic equilibrium that you should keep.

Well... I felt a couple of times. My bike is quite tall, a dual-purpose 400 cc (for those who know, it is a Honda NX-4 Falcon) and falling from it is easy, especially for a "short" guy like me. Why didn't I choose a smaller bike? Well I like the challenge, I guess. And I think that after riding this bike it will be easy to ride others.

I believe that because I fell more audacious now. Last weekend I took the bike and drove 100 km to the countryside. Another friend, biker himself, told me: "You're insane!. You have your license for only two weeks and is riding on a highway! It took me two months for doing that".

Maybe that's why he felt only one time and I did it three. I dare to break my confort circle all the time. With care, of course!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home